Gynaecology & Obstetrics Clinic in Dubai
The department handles cases in infertility, general gynaecology, urogynaecology, obstetrics, menstrual, menopausal, hormonal and other disorders prevalent in women.
- Infertility treatment
- Pregnancy counselling
- Management of complications in pregnancy
- PCOD/PCOS management
- Breast cancer screening
- Breast self-examination instruction
- Antenatal “Mother-to-be” package
- Well woman package “Annual health check for her”
- 4 D Ultrasound scans
- Pelvic infections management
- Adolescent gynaecology
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Menopause and pre-menopause management
- HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer
- Cervical smear or PAP test for cervical cancer screening
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology department caters to the health needs of women of all ages. The department aims to educate patients by providing more information and lays emphasis on the manner in which a woman should take care of herself in order to reduce the risk of some disorders.
The department is equipped with a high definition PHILIPS ultrasound scanning machine, with high resolution convex, transvaginal, 3D and 4D probes. Apart from doing obstetric and gynaecological ultrasounds, our obstetrics clinic in Dubai is capable of performing screening tests, pelvic and breast examinations and infertility investigations.
When young to-be mothers are looking for experienced gynaecologists in Dubai, they want a clinic that can offer them a 360 degree approach to managing their needs pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and post pregnancy. We have two doctors in our Obstetrics clinic in Dubai who work hard to help patients attain optimum health & well being. As a modern obstetric clinic in Dubai, we also offer services in:
- Preconception & Premarital counselling.
- Management of infertility, related investigations, counselling & treatment.
- Management of high risk pregnancies.
- Post natal check ups, management of lactation & other post natal issues.
We help young ladies to protect themselves from preventable diseases such as cervical cancer, vulval cancer, anal and oropharyngeal cancer by giving them the HPV vaccination that protects against all of the above. We also conduct cervical smear or PAP test & HPV test for screening the cervix for precancerous and / or cancer cells.
We even take care of all other aspects of ladies’ health and gynaecological disorders such as management of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, menstrual bleeding disorders and lower genital tract infections in all age groups.
We also offer family planning advice, contraceptive management and sonography services such as abdominal & transvaginal ultrasound scans for gynaecology, including 4D scans.
Our Gynaecology Specialists
Dr. Ruma Bhargava Chakraborty
Dr. Meghna Jain