- What are the timings?
We are open from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm Saturday to Thursday.
Additionally, we are open from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm on Friday for Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Orthodontics by appointments only.
- Are there any Ramadan Timings?
No, we will remain open during Ramadan and observe regular working hours to serve you better.
- Will the centre be working on Fridays?
Yes, we are open on Friday evenings by appointments only from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm for Paediatrics and Orthodontics.
- Where can I park my car?
There is paid parking available next to the building in which the clinic is housed.
- What are the specialities available?
The specialties available include General/Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Reproductive Medicine and Infertility, General & Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology & Periodontics, Orthodontics and Pathology/Lab Diagnostics.
- Is there a lab?
Yes, we have an ISO 15189:2012 compliant, modern in house lab for routine and specific tests that is certified by the Dubai Accreditation Centre.
- Does the clinic provide vaccinations?
Yes, we are a DHA approved vaccine qualified clinic and provide vaccinations for children and adults. We also provide the meningitis vaccination commonly called “Umrah” vaccination and provide a certificate for the same that is a requirement for pilgrims going to Saudi Arabia.
- What are the insurances that are accepted?
We accept all major health insurances; please view our insurance affiliates page for details.
- What if I have an insurance that is not accepted?
In such a case, we provide a reimbursement form that you can submit to your health insurance to claim the payment you have made.
- Why are some health insurances not yet available?
Sometimes this process takes long due to protocols followed by some insurance companies, at other times insurances do not sign on new health providers due to certain limitations they have. In such a case, we request you to bear with us.
- Will I be charged a registration fee?
We charge a one-time registration fee of AED 25 to provide you with your personal registration card and maintain your record in electronic and hard copy.
- Is Panacea Pharmacy a part of Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre?
No, Panacea Pharmacy is not a part of the Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre.
- Is there a pharmacy near the clinic?
Yes, we have Health Sign – Medex Pharmacy behind the clinic, next to the parking lot in the Al Wasl Ruby Building that is located closest to the clinic.
The other Pharmacies are Four seasons Pharmacy (on Zaabeel Road), Alpha star pharmacy (near the General Post Office) and KAP Pharmacy (In front of the clinic next to Ansar Gallery).
- Is the clinic associated with any pharmacy?
No, we are not associated with any Pharmacy.
However, we recommend Health Sign – Medex Pharmacy that is located closest to our clinic since they have 33 branches in Dubai and are happy to home deliver medicines to Panacea patients on request.
- Is ear piercing done here for children?
Yes, we provide this service.
- Are any doctors available in the afternoon?
Yes Doctors are available in the afternoon.
- Does the clinic provide diapers?
No, the reception can guide you to the nearest grocery.
- Does the clinic provide beverages and refreshments?
We provide mineral water in the waiting area. We are also happy to provide tea or coffee complimentary on request. However, we do not stock refreshments.
- Is there a home visit consultation service?
Yes, we provide a house visit service for Internal Medicine & Paediatrics.
- How do we pay for the house visit service?
You can pay by cash.