Season’s Greetings from the Panacea Team
Season’s Greetings from Dr Menon, Dr Kaul, Dr Kumar, Dr Ruma, Dr Madhu, Dr Alok, Dr Varun, Dr Jyoti, Sonia, Merie, Sushma, Nisha, Mark, Shilna, Jonalyn, Richard, Margaret, Thilini, Shabbir and Sharal.
Diabetes Awareness Campaign
We will conduct complimentary blood sugar testing and distribute diabetes information leaflets this November.
Dates: From Saturday 10th November to Thursday 15th November 2018
Time: From 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Free Orthodontics Consultation
Book a free consultation with Dr Varun Jain, Specialist Orthodontics on 9th and 16th November 2018. Book to find out how Dental braces can improve your smile!
Seminar on Healthy Lifestyle Habits
The theme for World Diabetes Day 2018 and 2019 is The Family and Diabetes.
To mark this occasion, Dr Ruma Bhargava, Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility will talk about “Healthy Lifestyle Habits” at 12 noon on Saturday, 10th Nov 2018.
Health Focus : Healthy Habits
This issue’s focus is on Healthy Lifestyle Habits.
- Perform 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise at least 5 times a week
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Sleep for 7 to 9 hours every night
- Eat wholegrain carbs, lean protein and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods
- Don’t forget to do health screenings regularly to detect any red flags in your health