Our patients’ good health and well-being is the highest priority at Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre, and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by DHA and WHO during your visit. We genuinely appreciate your trust and support as we navigate the evolving guidelines connected to COVID-19 and continue to serve you with compassion.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Do not panic! 80% of people infected will recover on their own and only 20% need hospitalization.
- Follow respiratory hygiene – sneeze and cough into a tissue or your bent elbow and discard the tissue and wash your hand with soap and water from just above the elbow all the way to your palms.
- Practice hand hygiene – wash/rub hands for 20 seconds with soap and water/sanitizer with 70% alcohol frequently and before eating or touching your face
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Take personal care – Shower /shampoo when you come home from outside and wash your clothes
- To boost your immunity eat a balanced diet, include fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise for at least 30 mins a day, sleep well, reduce stress and alcohol and stop smoking.
- Drink warm lemon water and other warm beverages and avoid cold beverages
- Studies suggest that Corona Viruses may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days. This may depend and vary on factors such as type of surface, temperature of the environment, etc. If you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home.
- Practice social distancing, do not attend public gatherings and avoid travelling and when you do go out for something essential, keep a 6 feet distance from people.
- Stay at least 1 m or 3 feet away (6 feet is better) from people sneezing or coughing.
- If you have travelled in the last 28 days or have come in contact with someone who has travelled and develop symptoms such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing then please call the DHA help line 800 342.