What we have done for your Safety
Our patients’ good health and well-being is the highest priority at Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre, and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by DHA and WHO during your visit. We genuinely appreciate your trust and support as we navigate the evolving guidelines connected to COVID-19 and continue to serve you with compassion.
Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre, routinely follow the protocols set forth by the Dubai Municipality and Dubai Health Authority as it pertains to cleanliness, personal and respiratory hygiene in an effort to limit the transmission of any illness such as the flu, common cold, and now COVID-19.
In addition to our regular practices, we have taken the following precautions to protect you, your family and our staff:
- We are requesting patients to come by appointments only
- We are sending you the reports and prescriptions electronically so you don’t have to wait after your consultation and/or tests
- We are limiting the number of patients visiting us to prevent the spread of infection
- We are checking the body temperature of all visiting patients and staff at our facility
- All furniture and door knobs are being wiped with disinfectant every hour and floors every 2 hours
- Extra hand sanitizers have been placed in common areas
- Hand wash/rub dispensers and posters were always there from before
- Respiratory hygiene posters have been displayed in common areas and consultation rooms
- All staff are wearing masks and washing / sanitizing hands after every interaction with a patient
- UAE Government health centre numbers that provide COVID-19 testing are displayed