We are open from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm & 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm Saturday to Thursday.
- Are there any Ramadan Timings?
Yes, our timings during Ramadan are 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
- Will the centre be working on Fridays? Now or in the near future?
No, we are closed on Fridays and don’t have plans to remain open on Friday yet
There is paid parking available next to the building in which the clinic is housed.
- What are the specialities available?
The specialties available include Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology,Dentistry and Diagnostics.
Yes, we have a modern in house lab for routine and specific tests.
- Does the clinic have an E.N.T specialist or Eye specialist?
No, we do not have an ENT or Eye specialist, but we can refer patients to them if required.
- What are the insurances that are accepted?
We accept all major health insurances; please view our insurance affiliates page for details.
- What if I have an insurance that is not accepted?
In such a case, we provide a reimbursement form that you can submit to your health insurance to claim the payment you have made.
- Why are some health insurances not yet available?
Sometimes this process takes long due to protocols followed by some insurance companies, at other times insurances do not sign on new health providers due to certain limitations they have. In such a case, we request you to bear with us.
- Will I be charged a registration fee?
We charge a one-time registration fee of AED 25 to provide you with your personal registration card and maintain your record in electronic and hard copy.
- Is Panacea Pharmacy a part of Panacea Medical &
No, Panacea Pharmacy is not a part of the Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre.
- Is there a pharmacy near the clinic?
Yes, we have Four seasons Pharmacy (on Zaabeel Road), Seha Pharmacy (Behind the clinic) and KAP Pharmacy (In front of the clinic next to Ansar Gallery).
- Is the clinic associated with any pharmacy?
No, we are not associated with any Pharmacy.
- Is ear piercing done here for children?
Yes, we provide this service.
- Can wheel chair patients access the clinic?
Yes, the clinic has a ramp on the ground floor and lifts to come to the 2nd floor and the centre itself is equipped for adaptive facilities.
- Are any doctors available in the afternoon?
Doctors start the second shift at 4.30 pm.
- Does the clinic provide diapers?
Yes, we provide diapers at a nominal charge so please ask for one at the reception if you have forgotten to bring your own.
- Does the clinic provide beverages and refreshments?
We provide mineral water in the waiting area. We are also happy to provide tea or coffee complimentary on request. However, we do not stock refreshments.
- Is there a home visit consultation service?
Yes, we provide a house visit service for Internal Medicine & Paediatrics.
- How do we pay for the house visit service?
You can pay by cash or use your health insurance card if your health insurance covers this service.